Story of my life: 2013

This is the last day of this year, 2013. Things have been changed a lot and many lessons learnt. Met new friends, new experience, new point of view. 2013 could be passed by without compromise, and it was hard for me, although a lot of fun went along. Memories stay and saved. Hope all of you having a blast New Year's Eve and can be a better person also reach all the goals. Over all, no matter how hard your life is, don't ever give and keep moving forward. :')

Furthermore, these are some highlights from my 2013.

January
NYE 2012-2013

girls date <3 td="">

Sing with the joy, DVT Queens


February
Show with Only Seven Left by the Dutch Embassy

First date holiday
March and April
Attended vietnamese wedding 

New good vietnamese friends

joined a new community
May

Broken hearted but have great friends around

swim alot

enjoy car free day

Vesak trip to Borobudur
June

met someone that gave me a lesson

after few years finally we met again

Met someone that can light my days
July
Trip to Borneo, Kalimantan

Caesar's wedding
August
My birthday session 1

Eid Mubarak 

My birthday party

Party with roommates on my birthday
September
Friend that too tall

Ethnics Fashion Shows

Party with good people

Mel's graduation pool party

Farewell Dinner for Stephen
October
Party with my former boss

Halloween this year!
November
Swanky tunes action


European Higher Education fair for Hanze

The sweetest guy ever
December
Kick out the sadness with these awesome chill people

Christmas lunch with beautiful best friends

dea's birthday :*

Poppy's wedding

Seems like full of happiness right? But this year I was broken heart so badly and transform my self, pushed me to do something more spontan. Was a great lesson to went through. I thank God for everything that happened in my life. I wouldnt be me if I didn't pass all of these. :)

Poljubac,
ketty

Comments