After 12 years

"Camera... Roll.. ACTION!!" 12 years ago, those words were daily took in almost everyday dose. Being on set of a TV series, TV comedy show, anything like that. Acting and being centre of attention are two things I mastered. Good times though kind of embarrassing to remember.

I used to spent time with a group of kiddos whom did the same thing as I am. Our parents did too. At that moment, we believed that we could conquer the world and will be friends for a life time. Not all happening indeed.

Different interest and social environment tear us apart as strangers. Not entirely able to blend in rightaway. However I try hard to maintain the friendship. Hard as rock I must say. You have to ask multiple questions to build and find a little common perception whatsoever.

Well, gratefully I finally met up with one of my childhood art friend. Yes, I called it art, cause action and performing are part of art too, right?

Since I moved to Bali, good things become crystal clear. What's so close sometimes be a very far ones. I met Callina, just yesterday happened. She unplannedly in Bali, I saw her update on path then I threw the idea to meet up. Then the day went so fun!

We spent amount of time stranded on a beautiful clear blue beach and got heaps of nice pictures. Had dinner with lots of laughs and then saying see you again by the airport.

Oh yes, I hate how much I look fat in the pictures. However, my size doesn't define how quality of life I have here like misery I have being fat again. lol. I'm totally in happy and gladfully phase. Oh how God is so great. Put more reasons for me to be thankful. #365daysofthankfulness #day26 #2015forabetterme

Love,
Ketty xxx

Comments