Happy over size

Hi folks,

I have the urge to share a little piece of much mind. So, some people were asking whether I'm so happy so I gained much weight, I confidently said yes. Cause I extremely happy living here.

Bali has given me more than realization of who I am and what I'm capable of, also a family that bigger than only blood ties. Love too anyway.

I have limited friends, I mean close friends, but they are friends that I can survive misery together with and rock the joy moments with. True friends, people said.

Well about gaining weight, is it that big problem? Not for me actually. Don't you see many women have their dream body but no love, no affection, no right career, no peace, nothing to joy for. I have what people with dream body don't have. Peace of mind, affection from good people, good food, good lover, good best friends, everything!

About attraction, if it's only because the size then it's not love, thats called lust. However I master both. hahaha.

You know, what matters most is your sincere heart and personality. Fuck the mainstream way of thinking about beauty.

Ciao!
Ketty xxx

Comments