About love

Since a kid, I always wonder, what would future brings me later? Behind all my cheerfulness I am terrified. Then love came to my life as the age added. The  future still frightens me till now. I wonder if I ever choose a person for a lifetime correctly. After all the things that happened to me, some scars I never stop to fight are still linger.

What would I be in the future with this man? Would I ever be a happy woman standing next to him?  Would I be someone that people I love would proud of?

it kills me.

Though, for the very first time in my life, I am not worried what would I ever be with this man. I still don't know if love can last forever, cause in my short experience love forgotten by time. Then, everytime I see his smile and the way he holds me everytime, I found no reason to stop loving him.

It's like finding the right partner to conquer the world. I sacrifice a lot, he does too, I can see two sides are fighting to be together and work it out. That makes me even more sure about the idea of us.

I just would like to remind myself to be a woman that religiously, spiritually, morally, civilizationly to cherish all the things would happen to us in the future.

For once and the first time, I am sure to love and to be loved.

Comments